Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4, 2011


Hey! How is it going!!!! Brian's birthday is coming up! I printed some pictures so I'll send them in the mail soon.
Another Great week at the MTC! We are now teaching 2 investigators in spanish and we have 3-4 lessons a week. The program is really inspired here, I can just about teach the whole first lesson in spanish now, so I'm going to work on lesson 2, el plan de salvacion this week. Our tuesday night devotional was by W. Craig Zwick, it was funny because word got out that President Monson gave the BYU devotional that morning so everyone was hoping he'd come by the MTC and talk to us also, so lots of people came early and were disappointed to have another from the presidency of the seventy. I like Zwick though, I think that was my first time hearing him speak but I remember seeing him on the General Authority page of the Ensign all these years. His wife talked about the spirit and something that stuck out to me was she said "Seek the companionship of the spirit, it is Vital! Don't get too preoccupied with mission rules or learning the language and lose focus on being spiritual" Its so true! Its important to learn spanish if you're going to a spanish speaking mission, but your vast spanish vocabulary isn't going to convert, the spirit is! I haven't gotten much mail from friends haha thats okay, I don't miss them either!!!
Well I hope all is well at home, I'm doing great out here! Thanks so much for the package!!! I love the fudge and cookies and the socks are awesome and I'm wearing my favorite green shirt in the laundry room even as I type this! LOVE YOU BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment