Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Knitting

I guess everybody has had a busy week? Well we've had a good week here. The Romeros are on track to get baptized this Saturday. So we've been resolving any worries and getting the kids ready and all that. We had Stake Conference this week. So that was cool that I got a double dosage of it haha. This week we were helping out a member do piping for a sprinkler system in one of his pastures and he broke a water main with his tractor, so we helped him dig out the broken part. Other than that we've been working with a lot of less active and part member families. Its been getting really beautiful here with spring in full bloom as you can see in the pictures I've enclosed. Sister Hoffman, the lady we live with, taught us how to knit so after we come home from work and do our planning session, we'll sit down and knit with her. I've been working on a hat but I'd also like to make socks and a tie. It gives us something fun to do at night after we get home. By the way we've got to figure out Mothers day. Get it all set up, it'd be cool if we could get multiple computers on a skype video conference so that way I could see the whole family. So the assignment is to see if that is possible. I'm not very educated with skype. Well thats about it for this week. I'd love to hear from y'all
Love, Elder Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment