Tuesday, September 24, 2013

fought a good fight


This week has been so awesome!

So on Monday night we had our "Homecourt" (lesson with an investigator in a members home) with the Fournier's at the Nelson's house and the Vanderholms. The idea was that the adults were going to talk and share stories with Sis. Fournier to help her overcome her doubts and we were going to get Joanne ready for her baptism, all after a lovely dinner. Well when we got there, Sterling, there older son who hadn't been real interested in the past, announced he wanted to get baptized. So we took them in the other room and taught him the 1st lesson and asked him what date he would like to be baptized. He said as soon as possible, he didn't want to wait. So we said "well how about Sunday with your sister?" and he said yes. So we taught him everything this week and got him all ready to go, and yesterday Sterling and Joanne Fournier were baptized by their father. It was AWESOME!!!

Well just wanted to tell you the news. I can say I really sprinted the past week. These past 2 years have been filled with Incomprehensible joy and fulfillment. I'm going to miss Washington so much.

2 Timothy 4:7

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment